Saturday 13 January 2018

Devotional Tea 22: Unstoppable

Scripture: Luke 1:37-38 (NIV)

For no word from God will ever fail.” “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

Meditation:
You can be omnipotent if you know how to pray, omnipotent in all things which glorify God. (Charles Haddon Spurgeon)
The secret to being unstoppable is having power with God in the secret place. Do you have such? Do you know the way to the secret place? Do you take residence there? Does He know your name?

Further Reading: Numbers 14:8-9; Matthew 19:26; Mark 9:23; Ephesians 3:20-21; Romans 8:31-39

Prayer: Lord, teach me the way to the secret place. Help me to abide there knowing it is the place of my power, my connection with you. Cause my eyes never to go off of you my source and my God.

Devotional Tea 21: Leave Them at His Feet
Devotional Tea 23: A Cleansed and Noble Soul


There is nothing impossible with God. All the impossibility is with us when we measure God by the limitations of our unbelief. (Smith Wigglesworth)

Think Like a Warrior (Dorrin Donnelly)
Make Your Bed (Admiral William H. McRaven)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Adsense Footer

Adsense Code Link